The Long Night of Careers (LnoC) is one of a kind. Unlike your typical career fair, the LNoC will
allow you to explore career management topics in a totally unexpected, interactive and relaxed way…
• Put your agility skills to challenge during a round of mini-golf with company representatives.
• Test your problem solving skills by visiting an escape room built one of the attending firms.
• Discover what it is like to work in humanitarian field thanks to virtual reality glasses.
• Demonstrate that ETH is the best school: code and compete with students from another top Swiss university.
• Make your dream of becoming a racing driver true: try out our racing simulator.
Besides the fun and games, you will also have the opportunity to talk directly to company
representatives and to learn more about their work. You can also get insights into different career topics such as assessment center, LinkedIn, CVs and many more.
And if you are already reaching for the stars and thinking of becoming a CEO… then join us at the “CEO breakfast”, organised the morning after the LNoC. During breakfast five CEOs will talk about their experience, their abilities and their view of success in order to answer the following question: is CEO the ultimate career goal?