Do you want to contribute to finding solutions for some of the most pressing challenges in the world? Consider joining the Open17 Challenge @ETH to learn the United Nations 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) !
Curious and interested? Sign up https://moodle-app2.let.ethz.ch/course/view.php?id=4926 and join us at the first information event. We have an international set of contributors, some by video, some live.
When: Wed, Nov 14, 2018, 18:00-20:00
Where: ETH Hönggerberg: HIL E8
- Welcome, Ernst Hafen, Director of Studies, D-BIOL
- Introduction to Open17 Challenge (Rosy Mondardini, Citizen Science Center)
- Definition of Challenge (Representative from GovLab, NYU)
- Collaboration with United Nations (Francois Grey, Citizen CyberLab, Geneva)
- HealthiestVillage.org Ariel Lashansky, South Africa
- Solving real world problems through empathy and gaming, Parag Mankeekar
New: O17 Challenge @ETH is supported by the Rektorin and now also open for students from other semesters!
Please invite your colleagues from higher semesters to join. Send them this link: https://moodle-app2.let.ethz.ch/course/view.php?id=4926