Dear PhD students, Postdocs, and Aspiring Scientists,
The 5th Annual Open Innovation in Life Sciences conference (#OILS22) will take place this year on 27-28 October, 2022. Save the date for this conference so you don’t miss the opportunity to join this virtual event exploring the challenges and success stories of open science (Innovation Day), plus an exciting program supporting your career development (Career Day).
The two action-packed virtual days are filled with
- Riveting Panel Discussions on topics, such as global aging and science denial
- Engaging Keynote Speakers including Jessica Polka (Executive Director of ASAPbio)
- Informative Workshops to help you develop your personal brand, visualize your scientific data, manage your well-being, and more!
- Scientific/Innovation Pitches to share your science or start up idea for a chance to win amazing prizes (and glory)
- Virtual 1:1 Networking Meetings to find potential collaborators or catch up with old friends
In addition, OILS22 will host a Networking Evening Apéro (27 Oct) to showcase your science and get to know each other.
Check out the #OILS22 conference website for the complete agenda, mark 27-28 Oct in your calendars and get ready to share your science!